Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutes
Very nice, delicious, mouth watering Dessert is added in our today’s recipe. Its name is Orange Sour Cream Cake. It will be having some sour taste and it will please you.
- 90g (30z) butter
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- ¾ cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups plain flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ½ cup sour cream
How to Prepare:
- Line base and sides of 23cm by 12cm (9in by 5in) loaf tin with one layer of greased greaseproof paper, bringing paper 2.5cm (1in) above edge of tin.
- Beat butter and orange rind until soft and creamy, add sugar, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in sifted flour and soda alternately with sour cream, beat lightly until smooth.
- Spread evenly into prepared tin, bake in slow oven approximately 1¼ hours or until cooked when tested.
- Turn on to wire rack to cool.
- Before slicing, dust top with icing sugar.