Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutes
Very nice Apricot Filling is our today’s recipe. Hope you will like and enjoy it.
- 30 (1oz) dried apricots
- 185g (60z) can apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon gelatine
- 2 teaspoon water
- 125g (40z) packaged cream cheese
- 1 cup cream
How to Prepare:
- Chop apricots.
- Put in saucepan with nectar, sugar and wine.
- Stir over heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boil; reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, drain, reserve apricots and liquid separately.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water, stand over hot water until dissolved, add to apricot liquid.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add apricot liquid, fold in reserved apricot shell, refrigerate until set.