We are going to prepare Chocolate Mint Cheesecake. Very delicious, tasty Cake you will really like to enjoy.
- 90g (30z) plain sweet biscuits
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 45g (1½z) butter
- 250g (80z) packaged cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon gelatine
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1 cup cream
- 6 chocolate after-dinner mints
- 1 tablespoon water, extra
How to Prepare:
- Crush biscuits finely, add cocoa, mix well.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press mixture on to sides and base of greased 18cm (7in) flan tin with removable base.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water, cool.
- Add to cream cheese mixture, beat well, fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture evenly into crumb crust.
- Dissolve mints with extra water in top of double saucepan over simmering water; cool a little.
- Spoon chocolate mint mixture over cream cheese mixture and swirl lightly into mixture with spoon.
- Refrigerate until set.