Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutes
Hot Rice Salad With Vegetables may brings water in your mouth, as it looks very delicious, tasty and nutrition meal, hopefully you will enjoy making and eating it.
- 1 cup brown rice
- ¼ cup oil
- 375g (120z) packet frozen broccoli
- 1 red pepper
- 3 sticks celery
- 6 shallots
- 6 radishes
- vegetable salt
- 1 teaspoon sit sauce
How to Prepare:
- Gradually add rice to large quantity of boiling salted water, boil uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender; drain.
- Defrost broccoli, cut into section.
- Heat oil in frying pan, add broccoli, seeded and cubed red pepper, sliced celery, chopped shallots and sliced radishes, cook quickly for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, loss for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt.
- Add soy sauce just before serving, toss until combined.
- Or rice, with the soy sauce added, can be placed in serving dish and the vegetables arranged on top.