Cottage Cheese Loaf full of Nutrition, full of taste and full of energy is our today’s planned recipe, hope you will enjoy eating it.
- 1kg (2lb) cottage cheese
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 large onions
- 3 eggs
- vegetable salt
- 2 teaspoons mixed herbs
- ⅓ cup milk
How to Prepare:
- Peel and grate onions or chop very finely.
- Combine all ingredients, blend together well.
- One tablespoon of soy sauce also can be blended in.
- Pour into well-greased, deep 20cm (8in) casserole.
- bake in moderate oven approximately 1 hour or until firm.