Lets prepare Brandy Alexander Cheesecake today. It is in our Cake recipe and you will really like to eat after preparing by yourself.
- 90g (30z) plain sweet biscuits
- 60g (20z) hazelnuts
- 60g (20z) butter
- 60g (20z) dark chocolate
- 250g (80z) cottage cheese
- 250g (80z) packaged cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup cream
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 tablespoon cream de cacao
How to Prepare:
- Put finely crushed biscuits and finely chopped hazelnuts in basin.
- Melt butter in pan, add finely chopped chocolate, stir until melted and combined.
- Add to biscuit mixture; mix well.
- Press over base of greased 20cm (8in) springform pan.
- Push cottage cheese through fine sieve.
- Put cottage cheese and cream cheese into bowl, beat until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sugar, add vanilla.
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water, allow to cool.
- Beat gelatine mixture and unwhipped cream into cream cheese.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, fold into cream cheese mixture with brandy and cream de cacao.
- Pour over prepared base.
- Refrigerate until set.
- To serve, spoon topping over and pipe it decoratively round edge.
- Sprinkle with a little grated nutmeg.
- Put all ingredients except nutmeg in bowl, mix lightly, stand 10 minutes.
- Beat until soft peaks form.