Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutes
Lets prepare Vegetarian Spaghetti today. Delicious, yummy spaghetti in your lunch or dinner may makes you happy, especially children.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 500g (1lb) tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 cup water
- 250g (80z) wholemeal spaghetti
- 470g (150z) can nutmeat
How to Prepare:
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water 12 to 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Heat oil in pan, add peeled and finely chopped onion and crushed garlic, saute until onion is transparent.
- Add nutmeat, mix well, cook 1 minutes.
- Stir in peeled and roughly chopped tomatoes, mixed herbs and water, mix well.
- Season with salt, cover, simmer gently 10 minutes; add extra ½ cup of water if mixture becomes too dry.
- Serve over spaghetti.