Another nice, delicious dish we are going to prepare today. Today’s Recipe is Beef Curry. Full of Nutrition, Fats, proteins etc. Nice dish to prepare for any occasion.
- 1kg (2lb) topside or round steak
- 60g (20z) butter
- 1 onion
- 30g (10z) butter, extra
- 2 cooking apples
- medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups water
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt, pepper
How to Prepare:
- Trim excess fat from meat, cut into 2.5cm (1in) cubes.
- Melt butter, brown meat well, remove from pan.
- Peel and finely chop onion, add to pan with extra butter, cook 1 minutes.
- Peel and finely dice apples and bananas, add to pan with curry powder, cook 2 minutes.
- Add flour, stir 1 minute.
- Add water and crumbled stock cube, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Continue stirring until sauce boils and thickens; add meat; reduce heat, simmer, covered.
- 1 hour or until meat is tender.